Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE: News and Were coming back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

UPDATE: News and Were coming back! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: News and Were coming back!   UPDATE: News and Were coming back! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 am

UPDATE: News and Were coming back! Pokemon-black-white-2-logo

Hey Guys! I hate to state the obvious, but this forum has been inactive for almost 2 years! It is great site as of now it just needs to be updated. I am willing to put in a lot of effort to get this forum back up and running! First is advertising, I don't have the financial ability at this time to be able to pay for such a thing, but I will try to advertise where I can on other forums without being a bother. Also I will try to get some affiliation with some other sites and make us known! Also once we get some more memebers and a steady flow of posts, I may be able to get the .com name back up! Hope to see this site back up and active with Pokemon News and discussion very soon!

On the other hand the new Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 versions where released in America over the time the site as been inactive and recently talks of a new movie coming out called Extremespeed Genesect featuring 5th generation characters and a shiny Genesect!
In card News new sets called Spiral Force and Thunder Knuckle featuring Thundurus and Deoxys have been released in japan!
UPDATE: News and Were coming back! Untitled-3_zpsec4609d6

Well more in depth news with come in the future, but for now I have to work on bringing this site up to date,

Thanks Guys, ~ ThePokeBlake UPDATE: News and Were coming back! 41986
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com

UPDATE: News and Were coming back!
Page 1 of 1