Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names Empty
PostSubject: News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names   News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Well i know its been a while since i have updated anything on this site because i have been busy with family and school and to be completely honest i had kind of lost interest, but don't fret, i am here and updating the site. Now the topic is not necessarily the only thing i am going to mention in this topic itself. Ok to start out, our site obviously is not as popular as i want it to be and i want to make it more popular and hopefully so do you, fellow members, so our mission is to go to what ever means possible to advertise our site all around the web for Pokemon fans to see. So when you have done something to help make our site pm me and tell me what you did (i will need proof) and i will reward you with something, i will tell you what your reward is when you send me a pm. Any way back on topic, The Pokemon Black and White versions starters and region names in English translation have been announced. The name of the grass starter, "Tsutarja", in English is "Snivy". The name of the water starter, "Mijumaru", in English is "Oshawott". Finally, the name of the fire starter, "Pokebu", in English is, "Tepig" and the region's name in English is "Unova", instead of the Japanese name being, "Isshu".

That is about it for today, thanks and stay in touch with our forums for more Pokemon Black and White updates
Happy Thanksgiving
~ThePokeBlake News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names HTurkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names   News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am

i swear, Nintendo is running out of ideas
Back to top Go down
Shimmy
30-60
30-60
Shimmy

PostSubject: Re: News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names   News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:25 pm

I know Pokebu, but don't fret these games are still going to be EPIC Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names   News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

News: Pokemon Black and White Versions Starters English names
Page 1 of 1