Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2

Go down 
4 posters

Black
Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_lcap50%Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
White
Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_lcap17%Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Both
Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_lcap33%Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Niether
Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_lcap0%Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Empty
PostSubject: Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2   Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, we did this when heart gold and soul silver had just came out so we are now going to do this for Black and White.

sooo, Which one(s) did you get/are you getting?

Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Black_10

Im getting black as of now, but my mind might change once we get more info on the games

EDIT: I did change my mind, I already went to gamestop and pre-ordered White because I like the legendary better!

Last edited by ThePokeBlake on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
Hyperbeem
30-60
30-60
Hyperbeem

PostSubject: Re: Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2   Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

both hopefully
Back to top Go down
http://dunjacity.piczo.com
Spirit of Splash
30-60
30-60
Spirit of Splash

PostSubject: Re: Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2   Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

I know i wont be able to get both, but i can get one so probably white I love you
Back to top Go down
Shimmy
30-60
30-60
Shimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2   Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Black all the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2   Which one(s) did you get/are you getting? V.2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Black and White-
Jump to: