Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Pokemon Ranger Game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

New Pokemon Ranger Game! Empty
PostSubject: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Serebii updated with news regarding a new game which is said to be released on the 6th of March 2010. As I expected before, this game is a Ranger game with many new features and of course in a new region. Serebii also mentioned that a special Deoxys will be given to D/P/Pt/HG/SS. For more information check www.serebii.net and of course, discuss your thoughts here.

I dont think im going to buy it becuase i only bought the first one for the manaphy egg affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
Ruler of Time
110-130
110-130
Ruler of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC.

The last ranger game was great and in this one you can ride on the legendary dogs and the Lati's, Capture the Legendary Birds, and get a Deoxys that you can send to HeartGold and SoulSilver. It has multiplayer, from the looks of it you can use multiple feild moves at the same time, and, when you use a Poke-assist, the Pokemon actualy comes out and uses it's move Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Heres the video I found this all in-sorry its in Japanese lol!
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/ranger3/swf/r3_pv.html
Back to top Go down
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm

^ the video was awesome i might concider buying it
Back to top Go down
Ruler of Time
110-130
110-130
Ruler of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Great. And I know you said you sucked at circling the Pokemon in the first game but they changed the system. Now it is based on HP so you can stop circling and you won't have to restart.
Back to top Go down
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 pm

OK THEN I AM DEFINATELY BUYING THIS!
Back to top Go down
Hyperbeem
30-60
30-60
Hyperbeem

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

it does look pretty good i still play almnia
Back to top Go down
http://dunjacity.piczo.com
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 pm

almia was epic but this.... oh this is way more EPIC
oh and BOOM STRIKETHROUGH
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Splash
30-60
30-60
Spirit of Splash

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 am

looks cool although i did not really like the first one but almnia was cool
Back to top Go down
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 am

Yeah I just beat it like a few weeks ago and it was really good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Ranger Game!   New Pokemon Ranger Game! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Pokemon Ranger Game!
Page 1 of 1