Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmy
30-60
30-60
Shimmy

How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum   How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm

This is a great video by a guy named marriland, who is a great battler and card collector and he shows how to see every pokemon in Pokemon platinum on the sinnoh dex.

This video shows you where to SEE ALL 210 POKEMON you need in order to complete your Sinnoh Dex and get yourself the National Dex so you can do all of the cool stuff in the game.

The first few minutes show you all of the forced fights in the game, which are ones that are most likely unavoidable (I haven't personally verified all of them, since I'm basing it on my footage and I fought every Trainer, but most of them should be unavoidable if you're running). By the end of the game, you should have fought all of those Pokemon assuming you didn't fight any other Trainers and avoided all wild Pokemon.

After that, I show you where to find some of the other Pokemon that you might be missing for your Pokedex, including toughies like Manaphy (#151) and Unown (#114). I also go into more explanation on where to find them since they are only optional to fight, so you might have missed them if you were rushing through the game.

Each Pokemon here shows you which episode of my Pokemon Platinum videos it was in, so if you're still having trouble finding whatever Pokemon you're looking for, or perhaps you missed a forced Trainer fight (so it wasn't really forced), you can always refer to that episode to see where to find that Trainer.
Back to top Go down
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

PostSubject: Re: How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum   How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

i love this video!! and i have seen this video before it was posted on this site, but i love marrilands work he is a great battler and he is a cool guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
Hyperbeem
30-60
30-60
Hyperbeem

PostSubject: Re: How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum   How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

OMG, you guys do not know how much this helped me! I love it! BEST VIDEO EVER CREATED!
Back to top Go down
http://dunjacity.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum   How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How to see every Pokemon in the sinnoh dex in Pokemon Platinum
Page 1 of 1