Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVoD Home PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranger Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

Ranger Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 pm

(This is a roleplaying club. The following may be a bit wall-of-text-ish, but you will have to read it if you want to make good posts and all that stuff.)

Hello, and a good day to all of you! My name is Shaymin Lover, and I lead this Ranger Base.

About our organisation
Welcome to the one and only Johto Ranger Base, better known as Ranger Headquarters, or Ranger HQ for short. This base is located in Hoenn, on the mount at Pacifidlog Town.
Currently, we aren't all that well known. That's because we only recently started out.
We also got a small base located in Sinnoh, Snowpoint City. They only have about two active Rangers there, so we will ocasionally send some of our Rangers there to help them.

What we do
As you all know, we, Pokemon Rangers, are here to protect the Pokemon and nature from disasters, evil, and so on. In doing so, we often need the aid of a trustworthy partner. That is why you may start out with one partner pokemon.
If something has happened, you will get a mission assigned to you. They are ranked, starting with the easiest ones, from F to A. After A comes S, which is the highest, most toughest difficulty level.
The difficulty of missions you may get is determined by your rank, which I will explain in a few seconds.

Ranks
Yes, now about ranks. When you first start out as a Ranger you are at the New Ranger rank. From there, you slowly work your way up to the top. You can do this by completing a lot of missions. When you have a higher rank, you are allowed to do more things. On higher ranks, you are even allowed to have multiple partner Pokemon!
All the different ranks and their benefits are listed below

Rank name | Allowed to do ... Rank missions | Other benefits
Banned Ranger | None | You are not allowed to do anything. See it as punishment for your bad behavouir.
New Ranger | Only F Ranked missions | None.
Rookie Ranger | E and D ranked missions | None.
Normal Ranger | E, D and C ranked missions | Have up to two partner pokemon with you at once.
Great Ranger | E, D, C and B ranked missions | All of the above + Have one of your partner pokemon being looked after at the HQ.*
Super Ranger | E, D, C, B and A ranked missions | All of the above + Have two of your partner pokemon being looked after at the HQ.*
Elite Ranger | E, D, C, B, A and S ranked missions | All of the above + Take three partner pokemon with you, and have three looked after at the HQ.*
Ranger Admin** | Depends on Rank | Depends on Rank + Allowed to test/accept new Rangers and post new missions.
Ranger Leader** | E, D, C, B, A and S ranked missions | Depends on Rank + Ban Rangers + Be the big boss (do everything).

* = Because this may cause confusion, I'm going into detail about it here. Once you are at the Super Ranger rank, you are allowed to leave a partner Pokemon behind at the HQ. Don't worry, they'll be in good hands. But now that you are traveling with an empty space in your party, you are allowed to find another Pokemon to be your partner. For short, to calculate the amount of partner Pokemon you are allowed, take the maximum amount of partner Pokemon to take with you and add the total amount of Pokemon you are allowed to leave at the HQ.

** = These are two very special ranks. I'll start with the Ranger Leader ranks, since that's the easiest one. I, myself, am the Ranger Leader. I am allowed to do pretty much everything. Take on any rank of mission, post new missions, accept new Rangers and ban Rangers that have been misbehaving. But to make things a little bit more fair, I, too, will follow the Rank system for a bit. My extra benefits are determined by my Rank, based on the amount of missions I have completed.
A Ranger Admin is a special Ranger, assigned by the Ranger Leader. A Ranger Admin's mission capability depends on his/her rank, and so do most of the extra benefits. They are, however, allowed to post new missions and accept new Rangers.

Becoming a Ranger
What, you ask? You want to know how to become a Ranger? That's a fairly easy task. If you pay attention, that is.
Let's start out by filling in the paperwork. Yes, you heard it right. Paperwork. It may not be a very fun task, but it is something that must be done if you want us to get everything nice and organized.
Please fill in this form, if you please.

Name:
Look:
Characteristics:
Other details:
Partner Pokemon species: (Only baby and basic Pokemon are allowed. No legends, you may you shinies if you ask me, or super-rare ones either.)
Partner Pokemon nickname:
Partner Pokemon gender:
Other details about the Partner Pokemon:

Once you've filled it in, and a Ranger Admin or Leader has added you to the Ranger List, you are officially a Ranger!
Don't dance yet, though. You still are at the New Ranger rank, and thus aren't allowed to do a lot. A Ranger Admin or Leader will have to test you at your worth of becoming a Ranger. He/she assigns you to a special qualification mission. This one is always of the F rank.
Once you completed it a Ranger Admin or Leader will see how you did. If he/she thinks you did well enough, you will be promoted to the Rookie Ranger rank, giving you new possibilities.

Rules
• You should follow these rules.
• All standard Pokemon League Forums Rules.
• Please make your missions at least one post long.
• Please be sure that your posts aren't too short.
• Don't quote your whole previous post on that mission. Quoting the last tiny part of it is allowed, but don't quote too much.
• You should listen to and have respect for the Ranger Admins and Leaders.
• When you're not on a mission you're free to do as you like. Travel to Kanto or mine in the underground or something, but make sure you return soon, because these missions won't do themselves!
• It would be very appriciated if the Rangers could advertise the Ranger HQ in their signatures.

Good Luck,
Pokabu FTW

I will be Ranger Leader

Name:Simeon
Look:Green shirt and shorts,green vest ,green shoes
Other details:i love pokemon

Partner Pokemon species: Raichu w/ukelele
Partner Pokemon nickname: Zappers
Partner Pokemon gender: Male
Other details about the Partner Pokemon: I met ths as a pichu in the region of Oblivia when I left Oblivia I felt a light tap on my shoulder and the pichu followed me, and we became partners.

Partner Pokemon: Monmen
Nickname: Oprah
Other Details: N/A

Partner Pokemon: Pokabu/Tepig
Nickname: The Piggy
Other Details: N/A

*IMPORTANT* You can now use verified Black and White pokemon!!!

Last edited by PokabuFTW on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruler of Time
110-130
110-130
Ruler of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Joseph
Look: Brown hair, Dark green short sleve t-shirt, and black shorts
Characteristics: smart, cool, helpful
Other Details: Do I have to? I can't think of any
Partner: Riolu
Parter Pokemon Nickname: Riolu
Partner Pokemon Gender: Male
Other Details about partner pokemon: I was exploring Iron Island when a Team Galactic member came out and threatened me with a houndour. Right when it had me cornered, Riolu jumbed out and launched a aura sphere at the houndour and KOed it. The Team Galactic member sent out a Toxicroak and attacked Riolu with it. From the looks of it, he was trying to capture the Riolu because of it's unique abillity to use aura sphere. Right when the Riolu was about KOed, I ran in and kicked the Toxicroak in the face. This stunned it long enough for me to grap Riolu and run. When I got back to Canalave City I went to the Pokemon Center to get Riolu healed. When I told Nurse Joy what had happeded, she said that that was Saturn. She also told me it would take a few days to heal Riolu, and the she would release it. However, three days later, when Nurse Joy released Riolu, it came back to me. We trusted eachother and it became my partner pokemon.
Back to top Go down
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Congrats, you are a new ranger here is your mission.

Mission Name: M.C.O.T.P. (Marowaks & Cubones On The Prowl)
Marowaks and Cubones are terrorizing Weather Institute on Route 19 and it is your job to stop them I warn you the leader is a giant Marowak and he is dangerous.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be assigning every future and ranger now a lapras and a Latios/Latias to get from our base to other places.I decided to do this seeing as our base is in the middle of the ocaen it will make transport a lot easier on our rangers. You cannot not use these pokemon in battle but you may use them as TRNASPORT ONLY. If I see in your typing that you used them for anything other transport you WILL get a temporary ban. These pokemon do not count as your partner pokemon so do not worry.

Thanks,

PokabuFTW

Last edited by PokabuFTW on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Blake
Look: Green t-shirt, cargo shorts, brown hair, and glasses
Characteristics: battling and whatnot
Other details: I enjoy battling and training with my best pal, Marril!
Partner Pokemon species: Marril
Partner Pokemon nickname: Marril
Partner Pokemon gender: male
Other details about the Partner Pokemon: Marril loves to battle and train with Blake and go on adventures to explore things.

Last edited by ThePokeBlake on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Congrats you are a new ranger.

Here is your mission,

Mission Name: B.A.T.T.E.R.Y (Blazikens and Torchic's Today everywhere R young and wild)

As the name says these pokemon are terrorizing tourists in Viridian forest and they are getting ancy and agitated and they might burn down the entire forest!It is your job to stop these pokemon and protect the forest! Good Luck!!! Ranger Headquarters 74368
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Splash
30-60
30-60
Spirit of Splash

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Name: May
Look: Brown hair, Cool black glasses, and a pink skitty t-shirt
Characteristics: savvy, awesome, fun to hang out with
Other Details: I love to draw anime under a big tree
Partner: Eevee
Parter Pokemon Nickname: N/A
Partner Pokemon Gender: Female
Back to top Go down
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Congrats, you are a new ranger here is your mission Splash

Mission Name: S.R (Skitty's Rampaging)

Even though they are cute they can cause a lot of damage, they have been terrorizing Sootopolis City and it is your job to stop them.

Good Luck Ranger
Back to top Go down
ThePokeBlake
200-210
200-210
ThePokeBlake

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:23 pm

PokabuFTW wrote:
Mission Name: B.A.T.T.E.R.Y (Blazikens and Torchic's Today everywhere R young and wild)

Marril and I were walking down a path on our way to the Viridian forest to train for most of the day, when we notice a Torchic pecking at a burnt tree. I looked Marril confused, "Thats weird..". So we continued into the forest curious to see what awaited us because the out of place Torchic we had just seen. Then out of no were, pops out a huge Blaziken! As the vigorous Blaziken stands over me, Marril bravely jumps in front of me and confronts the Blaziken. The Blaziken becomes even more angry! "Well Marril, looks like the only way we are getting past this thing is to defeat it fair and square", I said. So Marril jumps up in the air with a beautiful aura of water and fierce at the same time! Blaziken will not stand for this show that Marril was putting on, so Blaziken attempts to stop it by kicking in the air swiftly in Marril's direction. "Marril look out!", I yelled. Marril rolls and bounces off of Blaziken's head with his tail then, with the power from already rolling once, Marril hits Blaziken in its back with the rolling power of his upper body! Blaziken falls to the ground, taking a hard, unexpected hit from Marril.

To be continued in my next post..

Ranger Headquarters Pokemon_BW_male_overworld_ANI_by_Pokemon_Diamond
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodforums.com
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

So its just a training day for me and Piggy. Since its his first time I wanted to give him a little field experience, I didnt bring Oprah because its harder to control two control at the same time. Me and Piggy hitched a ride on Latios to Canalave City because Gym Leader Byron challenged me. We finally arrived at Byron and the first pokemon he sent out was a Bronzor. I oreder Pokabu to use ember, but Bronzor dodged! Then his Bronzor used Gyro Ball, I realized if it hit Piggy he probably would die becuase of Gyro Ball's power. "Piggy use Defvense Curl"*tepigggg* "Okay now use Rollout" It had hit Bronzor doing decent Damage. He then proceded to use Flash Cannon. Oh no Piggy was almost down!!!! Piggy became engulfed in Flame and charged at bronzor and it seemed faster after impact. Then I realized it had learned Nitro Charge. Bronnzor had Fainted. Then Byron sent out Bastiodon. "iron Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *TEEEEEE* "Piggy get up"."Its over!" Piggy started glowing .... he was evolving. Then Piggy used Arm Thurst. "Critical Hit!" "K, Piggy use Nitro Charge while using Arm Thrust!!!!!!!!" Bastiodon was down and we had won the battle.
Back to top Go down
Hyperbeem
30-60
30-60
Hyperbeem

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Name: Ethan
Look: Giratina costume, always.
Characteristics: crazy; risk taker.
Other details: Me and Snivy work great together and are just alike.
Partner Pokemon species: Snivy
Partner Pokemon nickname: Snivy
Partner Pokemon gender: Male
Other details about the Partner Pokemon: Loves the beach, yes odd being a grass type, but also loves the forest too.
Back to top Go down
http://dunjacity.piczo.com
PokabuFTW
100-110
100-110
PokabuFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Congrats you have been accepted, now here is your mission

E.L.E (Electivires Like Energy):

Electivires are causing havoc near the big Power Plants all over the pokemon world. Your mission is to stop these Electivires from draining the power plants. I'm only assingning you two of them I'll handle the rest. Be warned there is a 'head' Electivire out there somewhere. Your power plants are the Power Plant in Kanto near Cerulean city, and New Mauville outside of Mauville City in the Hoenn region. Good Luck Ranger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Headquarters   Ranger Headquarters Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ranger Headquarters
Page 1 of 1